I personally have issues with the loving kindness and prefer the subtle mind. I find it easier for myself to clear my mind then attempting to bring thought in the process. Although I am finding it amusing when something break through the stillness. It’s like when my children come and interrupt I can watch the frustration go into my mind, but then close it out and bring in a positive. Loving kindness, I believe the idea is a GREAT one, but I am still working on the understanding of forgiveness and bringing it into my life. I feel as I move forward with this I will be able to farther understanding what loving kindness is about in being able to use it properly.
I am a strong believer in the connection between the mind and body. I have seen what happens when you don’t take the time to see both side of the wellness, focused on the mental for so many years trying to create a “healthy” balance. Only to find out that in order to create that “balance” you need the combination of both. I have been slowly working on this balance, but life seems to be keeping me busy and I am having issues making sure I add the correct amount of each. I have the breathing and yoga down, but I really need to add more active activities in my daily routine. The yoga and breathing is almost a treat, I would say it is close to chocolate, but you know, nothing beats chocolate!
No comments:
Post a Comment