I am finding that I truly enjoy Dacher's book, but I am having issues following (maybe the style of writing?) Consciousness & healing. Some of the major points that I am going to move forward with are:
1. It is ever-changing because we are ever-changing (Dacher, 2006, pp. 31).
2. Between the Western and Eastern cultures we have mastered the inner and outer life, now we just need to work on them coming today to become the master of both!
3. A healthy mind results in a healthy physiology. Per Pert, "The Mind is the body, the body is the mind."
I have enjoyed reading Dacher and I cannot wait to work farther with the breathing technique.All of this showing that over time we can change what needs to be changed for the better, but we can also change it for the worse. I think this will assist in myself making better choices in the future.
Thanks!
Hi Shauntae,
ReplyDeleteGreat look. I am enjoying what you are doing on your blog. I like the approach with using the material to reflect on things we are learning. This alone makes me want to go back and recap.
Looking good girl =)
Ello,
ReplyDeleteI am also enjoying reading Dacher. I like the points you are moving forward with. We are both mind and body and we need to remember this. The World is full materialism and we need more of the inner focus right now as we all live to much outside ourselves. As the world changes so do our needs and as we grow we become someone different.
I am looking forward to reading more from you in the coming weeks.