Good day all!
Hope you are all having a WONDERFUL day or evening! Welcome to my little slice of the web. This will hold thoughts, comments, and the always wonderful dialogue between me and you! A little about myself first. I am a very independent individual! I enjoy life and what it has to offer. I am working extremely hard to be positive, in nature. I enjoy taking photo's. After getting involved with taking picture I have learned there are thing you miss in live, if you do not stop and look. Colors are brighter and object are clearer. Please enjoy!
Thank You for checking my blog out :)
Shauntae Barr
Shauntae~
ReplyDeleteI really like the way you set up your greeting! You did a great job of explaining what you intend to get out of doing this blogging assignment. I also think that your explanation of photography influencing you to look closer at your surrounding world is very enlightening.
Happy Sunday!
~Ami